No, not the evolution of man, but the evolution of Kristell Ink.
With the explosion of eBooks, the world of publishing is changing at an almost weekly pace. Social networking, blogging, conventions, digital readers and new software has made the process of publishing a book easy.
But that process isn’t without flaws; because it is so easy, it can be difficult to sort the wheat from the chaff when it comes to quality. For example, Amazon Kindle is probably the most well-known and used publishing platform, however one click on the Kindle books section and it becomes obvious that there are many, many badly edited, poorly formatted and mediocre self-published books camouflaging the hidden gems.
Kristell Ink wants to find those hidden gems before they are self-published and disappear into the swamp of average.
And so the idea of an imprint specialising in fantasy (all forms, paranormal, high, epic, steampunk etc) and science fiction was born. As readers and lovers of these genres we want to help writers publish their stories and give them the best chance at success.
Why are we different from the rest? What makes Kristell Ink any better from the glut of independent presses that have appeared over the last two years? Well, we believe in quality, not quantity. By concentrating on a small select number of stories we can pour our energy, finances and creativity into publishing those books. We aren’t interested in churning out tens of books a year; we’d rather give you the best.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)